Sunday, May 16, 2010

Running a half mile and calling it two.

Went on a road run with brandon this morning. I swear that kid doesn't ever shut up.

One thing to know:
there is no fuckin' with me while i'm running.
I eventually couldn't stand it. I told him the half-mile marker was the mile marker and i could only do two miles today since i ran a ton yesterday. but my dad couldn't come get me til like 9, and we started at 8.

so i'm all *___* while he's jabbering away about who knows what. makes me think of how much less jonah or kaz would be talking.

speaking of kaz.
there's this amazing song called "jessie's girl." it goes like "jessie is a friend, yeah i know he's been a good friend of mine, but lately something's changed that ain't hard to define, jessie's got himself a girl and i wanna make her mine. And she's watching him with those eyes, and she's loving him with that body, i just know it. and he's holding her in his arms, late late at night, you know i wish that i had jessie's girl."
he learned it on the guitar,
calls me "brandon's girl."

i said "don't call me that; you know i don't want to be."


how screwed am i if anyone i know finds this?

No comments:

Post a Comment